Personalised gifts are growing increasingly popular; especially since many people own the same products and want to somehow personalise it to appear diverse and show thought to their loved ones.
Personalising a gift is also a great way to promote a business, since the items can be given freely at events or through telephone or email enquiries. A pen is especially effective, since they are likely to be kept and reused, unlike a leaflet or poster that is thrown away almost immediately.
The Perfect Gifts to Personalise
Online shops now provide a wonderful array of gifts, many of which can be personalised. If you have never before bought a personalised gift then the choice can be overwhelming. From t-shirts and mugs to jewellery and diaries, almost every popular item can be personalised. Mobile phones grow more popular year upon year, so buying your loved one a mobile phone skin is a perfect way to create uniqueness.
- T-shirts and hoodies: Personalise an item of clothing with a name, logo or picture that you know your partner or loved one will cherish. Other items of clothing that can be personalised include dressing gowns, underwear and lingerie, and scarfs and hats.
- Jewellery: Personalising jewellery is a great way to display affection for another. Even rings can be engraved to include initials, which provide a unique personalised gift. Jewellery boxes, trinket boxes, flukes, cufflinks, hip flasks, frames, wine stoppers, and pens are pleasant gifts to engrave.
- Calendars: Include favourite animals, motorcars, holidays, space, football, sports, and romantic elements etc on a personalised calendar. For children and teens, they will love a personalised calendar of their favourite boy bands or celebs.
- Protective cases and skins: Almost everyone now owns a mobile phone. There are so many designs, but the latest trends include touch-screen technology. The popularity of protective cases and skins makes this a lucrative way to personalise gifts.
- Cards: There are cards to suit every occasion. Online retailers now provide the opportunity to create a personalised card. These cards may be a little more expensive than a card to suit a specific event, but are the perfect way to show a loved one that you care about his or her hobbies and interests. To wow a partner or loved one, why not write a poem.
- Bags: Canvas bags are very popular, so why not personalise a bag as a gift, which will mean more to a loved one than a plain old canvas bag with the same picture or logo owned by millions of people worldwide.
- Chocolate: A bar of chocolate is an especially funky way to personalise a gift and wow a partner or loved one.
- Alcohol: Personalised alcoholic gifts often include a bottle of spirits or beer and an engraved glass. Hip flasks are especially popular.
Are Personalised Gifts Often More Expensive?
Personalised gifts are often included with the price of the product and include no extra charge, but each retailer is likely to offer a different option.
Promote a Business With Personalised Gifts
For businesses who want to promote a specific product, a personalised gift can be ordered in bulk and include the name of the company, address, phone number, website and email. Popular options include pens, t-shirts, mouse mats, posters, stress balls, and key rings. Be smart about choosing the correct products to personalise, since leaflets may be inexpensive to produce, but are more likely to be thrown away.
Buying personalised gifts for a partner or loved one is a great way to show that you care and it creates individuality in a gift that is priceless.