The simplicity and power of the iPod qualifies it as an esteemed portable digital music player of the day. You too could be the proud owner of an iPod. Now with the number of cool accessories of the device being made available today you can simply dream of touching the sky as far as accessory upgrading of your loved iPod is concerned.
From wireless headphones to inventive car adapters- a host of iPod accessories are on offer today. Analysis of these accessories have revealed the ones that offer special functionality. These have been highlighted as ranking amongst the best iPod accessories.
Enumeration and explanation of some best iPod accessories
Here is a list enumerating and explaining the best iPod accessories of the day and their utilities for suitably serving your interests-
- The iPod carrying cases: Carrying cases for keeping the portable iPod devices safe that are available not only protect the devices but also help make them look more fashionable. Made of silicone or plastic such items like the iGuy Bendable iPod case are simply wonderful iPod accessory items of use.
- Backpack and jacket to control iPod while skiing or snowboarding: There has been developed a backpack and a jacket to specifically go with the iPod that permits controlling of the device through a Softtouch application on the sleeve of the jacket or the strap of the backpack. The accessories as introduced by Burton Snowboards are suited particularly for those who are into skiing or snowboarding. The music becomes very easy to control while the slopes are being hit.
- The iPod radio remote: This is a wired remote control that uses an interface. It helps bring radio tuning to the player. The station being played is displayed on the screen.
- The iPod Hi-Fi: This is a necessary iPod accessory for those wishing to use their device for playing music at home. Amplified loudspeakers and docks are enabled to be featured with the iPod player using this. The option of plugging into a regular outlet or running on D cell batteries for portability using integrated handles is offered by the iPod Hi-Fi.
- Wireless headphones from Logitech: The Logitech Wireless Headphones for iPod transmits over a Bluetooth wireless connection and also allows controlling of the iPod with a remote embedded in the headphones. Thus, you are allowed to play, pause and track forward and backward and also adjust the volume while not needing to dig out the iPod.
- Cassette Adapter for iPods: The Griffin Smartdeck Cassette Adapter for iPod actually allows controlling of the iPod through the controls on the cassette player in the car.
- The iPod Speakers: Bose SoundDock iPod Speakers and other speaker systems dock with your iPod. The Bose’s SoundDeck system is an excellent one at that.
- The iTop Button Relocator from Nyco: The function of the iTop Button Relocator from Nyco is to relocate the play, pause, skip, go back and volume controls from the front of the player to the top. This eases out the iPod handling. There is a tactile button for each function featured. This obviates the need to look down for knowing what is being pressed.